Our Accessibility Statement can be found by clicking on the link below
Reservations can be made by telephone, online, in writing or by email. Please note that any provisional bookings need to be confirmed within seven days by payment of the non-refundable deposit and a confirmation email from ourselves.
All reservations are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
On booking, a non-refundable deposit of £100 per Accommodation is payable. The balance is due 1 month prior to commencement of the letting period booked. If booking less than 1 month in advance, the total is payable on booking. Please note we accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Solo, as well as cheque or cash.
- Provisional bookings will be held for a period of 7 days. However, unless confirmation and deposit are received within this period, the booking will be cancelled.
- Non-payment of the balance of the rental payable in advance, as detailed above, on or before the due date, shall also be considered as a cancellation.
- In the unfortunate event of you having to cancel your booking for whatever reason, please note that we are unable to make any refund and, therefore, strongly recommend the provision of insurance to cover any losses incurred by yourselves. If we are able to re-sell your reservation for the time that you have cancelled, we will return your payments (minus the non-refundable deposit).
- All bed linen and VAT is included in the price.
- Wood burning stoves are available in the apartments. Logs can be supplied at a nominal charge of £5.
- The number of people occupying the apartment must not exceed the number booked, to comply with safety regulations.
- Apartments are normally ready for arrivals at approximately 3.00 p.m. If you are going to arrive later, please advise us so that arrangements can be made regarding keys. Check out time is 10.00 a.m. unless alternative arrangements are made in advance.
- Pets are welcome in all apartments. If bringing pets with you, they must not be left unattended for any length of time, allowed on the furniture or into the bedroom areas, as a consideration for future guests who may not be animal lovers. Because of the extra cleaning involved, a supplement of £30 per pet will be added to your booking.
- Flanesford Priory is strictly NON-SMOKING in all apartments. However, there is a designated smoking area outside the main building, with speciality ashtray.
- As a licensed property, only alcohol purchased on site, can be consumed within public areas of the property which includes all external grounds and the Glebe Room.
- The Owners give all information and make all statements in good faith and endeavour to check, as far as is reasonably possible, all information given to applying guests. The owners shall not, however, in any event, be liable for any damage or loss resulting from information given or statements made whether orally or in writing.
- The Occupier undertakes to keep the premises and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in or on the premises in the same state of repair and condition as they are in at the commencement of the letting (reasonable wear and tear accepted) and shall report and pay the owners the value of any part so destroyed or damaged as to be incapable of being restored to its former condition.
- As a Guest, you are responsible for leaving the Accommodation (including any personal or other property located at the Accommodation) in the condition it was in when you arrived. You are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals whom you invite to, or otherwise provide access to, the Accommodation.
- We reserve the right to cancel your booking without liability to you and without any obligation to refund your deposit if:(a) you do not pay us the balance of reservation price by the date due for such payment; or
(b) we have reasonable grounds to believe that you may not pay us the balance of your reservation price by the due date and we have requested you to explain the position and you have not done so satisfactorily; or
(c) we discover, before you have paid the balance of your reservation, that you have deliberately concealed information, or deliberately given us incorrect information, about your intended reservation in circumstances where (if you had not done so) it would have been reasonably foreseeable that we would not have accepted your booking; or
(d) we have reasonable grounds to believe that your behaviour or that of your guests is likely to result in damage to Flanesford or to our property and/or injury to people.